Friday, January 25, 2008

some little things that appear sometimes..

"nec spe, nec metu,
corpus sine pectore,
all I want, you never knew,
been strange not speaking to you."

"tonight all i'm wanting to do
is fall asleep and dream of you
and all i'm wanting you to do
is think about you too.
tonight i want me to be
part of what you want life to be
all i want, selfishly, is for
what you want to be.. me."

"I've noticed a small light hiding nearby,
quietly beautiful, and way up high.
Here's hoping that's a star and not a plane,
so it'll stay, not drift away again."

"Don't think that I'm not thinking about
what I'll leave behind.
Please don't believe I wanna leave
to get away from this
family or this home, 'cause just the thought
makes me feel blind.
But there's this pull in me to work
through survival to bliss."

No comments: