Tuesday, April 08, 2008

broken

I understand the full impossibility.
I understand a difference in direction.
I can comprehend if you don't feel this.
But do you have to be so damn okay?
So calm, pre-mediated and objective.
While watching as poor small me falls apart.
Pathetically broken and soft-armored,
laughably lost, longing for long lost life.

Sobbing into shirts whose scent won't hold.
The sunrise which you smiled at hated me, & left me cold.
I need you here, need to run far from you.
And all I'm left to cling to is the future which holds either.

I am broken.
This has broken me, in every single way.
Left here cycling through sleep, sobbing, sickness, & decay.
Falling out of love with the world, while you thrive with each liberating day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karish said...

"I am anti-life, the beast of judgment. I am the dark at the end of everything. The end of universes, gods, worlds... of everything. And what will you be then, Dreamlord?"

"I... am hope."

: )